Your contribution to the team
Rexfab design and manufacture automated and integrated solutions for the North American baking industry. Our passionate business is seeking optimal solutions for North Americans’ bakers. Rexfab stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its clients and by the unique quality of its products.
By integrating the mechanical engineering team, you will have to produce and correct, with AutoCad and Inventor software, 2D and 3D drawings. They will then by use for production and fabrication of equipment in a context of a custom-built production.
What your daily job will look like
- Realize the 3D mechanical design of equipment and conveyors;
- Create your equipment’s 2D plans based on the 3D designs;
- With your analytical thinking, make the necessary continuous ameliorations of your designs;
- Make your design fabrication follow-ups with the production team.
You’re the person we’re looking for
- You’ve received an industrial conception formation or college certificate in mechanical engineering;
- You’re comfortable with the 3D modelling (Inventor software, an asset);
- You master AutoCad software and Office suite;
- Bilingualism (French, English), an asset.
- You’re able to work with minimum supervision, while maintaining your concentration, your productivity and your capacity of achieving asking goals;
- You have a strong sense of organization and use good work methods.
- You’re able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- You know how managing task and how prioritize your time efficiently.
Life at Rexfab
At Rexfab, we recognized the importance to have a pleasant work environment. We are committed to value our team members and understand their needs. We offer a work environment based on exciting challenges and on personal and professional improvement. By integrating the Rexfab team, you’re part of a big family who supports each other and go forward together.
In addition to offering conditions and work conditions that will please you, we recognize the importance of maintaining a work-life balance. We organize many activities with our employees through our Social Club. In fact, we do outings every month, ski every week in the wintertime, golf during the summer, happy hours, and so much more!
This is talking to you? Apply with the box down below or by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to meet you!
Want to join the Rexfab team? Tell us who you are.