Purchasing and Installations Coordinator
Your contribution to the team
Rexfab design and manufacture automated and integrated solutions for the North American baking industry. Our passionate business is seeking ingenious solutions for North American bakers. Rexfab stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its clients and the unique quality of its products.
By integrating the purchases and logistic team, you’ll be responsible to support the work of the purchases process and the installations group.
What your daily job will look like
- Write quotes for various parts requested and make the best decisions between various purchasing options;
- Ensure the follow-ups of purchasing orders with suppliers and the tracking of shipments, in support of the engineering and fabrication team;
- Issue purchase order in the ERP software;
- Support the accounts payables activities and in the inventory management.
- Support the installations team by making sure the work orders are issued before the installations;
- Validate the data entry of the work order in support of the billing process;
- Support the installation team with the transport and housing planification.
You’re the person we’re looking for
- You detained a college certificate in procurement, administration or closely related discipline;
- You have a three years minimum relevant experience in a similar position, in the manufacture sector (an asset);
- You have knowledge in accounting, procurement, logistic and customer care;
- You master the Office suite and know an « ERP » manufacturer management tools (Genius, an asset);
- You’re bilingual (French and English), both written and oral.
- You’re able to work with minimum supervision, while maintaining your concentration, your productivity and your capacity of achieving asking goals;
- You have a strong sense of organization and use good work methods.
- You demonstrate polyvalence, timely response and show flexibility;
- You’re able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- You know how managing task and how prioritize your time efficiently.
- You have strong oral and written communications skills, making you a very professional person.
Life at Rexfab
At Rexfab, we recognized the importance to have a pleasant work environment. We are committed to value our team members and understand their needs. We offer a work environment based on exciting challenges and on personal and professional improvement. By integrating the Rexfab team, you’re part of a big family who supports each other and go forward together.
In addition to offering conditions and work conditions that will please you, we recognize the importance of maintaining a work-life balance. We organize many activities with our employees through our Social Club. In fact, we do outings every month, ski every week in the wintertime, golf during the summer, happy hours, and so much more!
This is talking to you? Apply with the box down below or by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to meet you!
Want to join the Rexfab team? Tell us who you are.