Your contribution to the team
Under the authority of the Director of Engineering and by integrating the electrical design team, you will become a key player in all activities related to industrial control system design projects, for innovative equipment and/or conveyor systems, from the electrical design phase to the start-up operation phase.
You will also participate in the implementation and realization of Rexfab’s vision, mission, orientations, values and objectives.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- A DEC in electrical engineering. Alternative training combined with relevant experience can compensate for a lack of training
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in a related field and in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of E-PLAN software (an asset)
- Knowledge of the Genius ERP manufacturing management system (an asset)
- Good knowledge of the different aspects of automation (servo-motor, PLC)
- Good ability to read drawings and knowledge of occupational health and safety (OHS) standards
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and of the UL508A standard (an asset)
- Very good command of French and English, both oral and written
- Structured and able to take initiative, demonstrate autonomy and analytical skills
- Be rigorous and meticulous
- Manage several tasks at once and know how to prioritize your time efficiently
- Excellent ability to work in a team
What will your day-to-day work entail?
- Ensure the proper management and/or implementation of the various stages of automation, including design, calculation documents, drawings, component selection, etc.
- Designing electrical control systems and troubleshooting problems related to the electrical systems of equipment
- Participate in activities related to product development (design review, risk analysis, DFMEA/PFMEA, factory testing, etc.)
- Research specifications for electrical equipment and components, in collaboration with suppliers
- Approve component lists (inventory items, special items, replacement components, etc.) for equipment put into production.
- Provide technical support to various internal divisions (mechanical engineering, sales, procurement, production, service, installation, etc.)
- Ensure compliance of electrical panels with UL508A standards
- Contribute to the company’s collective effort and share new ideas for improvement with your supervisor and team members
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential at REXFAB. By joining the team, you become part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward togheter !
Does all this appeal to you ? We look forward meeting you !
Want to join the Rexfab team? Tell us who you are.