REXFAB is a provider of integrated automated solutions for the North American bakery industry. Our passionate team is dedicated to finding optimal solutions for North American bakers. REXFAB stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its customers, and the unique quality of its products.
Life at Rexfab
At REXFAB, we recognize the importance of having a stimulating and enjoyable job. We value our team members and understand their needs. We offer an environment focused on exciting challenges and professional development, allowing for self-development.
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential. By joining the team, you are part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together!
- Complementary health insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life and disability insurance (long term)
- Dental insurance
- Group RRSP / DPSP
- Safety glasses and safety shoes program
- Reimbursement for sports activities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Under the authority of the Director of Engineering and by integrating the electrical design team, you will become a key player in all activities related to industrial control system design projects, for innovative equipment and/or conveyor systems, from the electrical design phase to the start-up operation phase.
You will also participate in the implementation and realization of Rexfab’s vision, mission, orientations, values and objectives.
What will your day-to-day work entail?
- Ensure the proper management and/or implementation of the various stages of automation, including design, calculation documents, drawings, component selection, etc.
- Designing electrical control systems and troubleshooting problems related to the electrical systems of equipment
- Participate in activities related to product development (design review, risk analysis, DFMEA/PFMEA, factory testing, etc.)
- Research specifications for electrical equipment and components, in collaboration with suppliers
- Approve component lists (inventory items, special items, replacement components, etc.) for equipment put into production.
- Provide technical support to various internal divisions (mechanical engineering, sales, procurement, production, service, installation, etc.)
- Ensure compliance of electrical panels with UL508A standards
- Contribute to the company’s collective effort and share new ideas for improvement with your supervisor and team members
Are you the person we are looking for?
- A DEC in electrical engineering. Alternative training combined with relevant experience can compensate for a lack of training
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in a related field and in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of E-PLAN software (an asset)
- Knowledge of the Genius ERP manufacturing management system (an asset)
- Good knowledge of the different aspects of automation (servo-motor, PLC)
- Good ability to read drawings
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety (OHS) standards
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Very good command of French and English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of the UL508A standard (an asset)
Desired abilities / other requirements
- Structured and able to take initiative
- Demonstrate autonomy
- Be rigorous and meticulous
- Manage several tasks at once and know how to prioritize your time efficiently
- Analytical skills
- Excellent ability to work in a team
Does all this appeal to you? Apply via https://rexfab.com/en/career/ or by sending us your resume at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Want to join the Rexfab team? Tell us who you are.