REXFAB is a provider of integrated automated solutions for the North American bakery industry. Our passionate team is dedicated to finding optimal solutions for North American bakers. REXFAB stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its customers, and the unique quality of its products.
At REXFAB, we recognize the importance of having a simulating and enjoyable job. We value our team members and understand their needs. We offer an environment focused on exciting challenges and professional development, allowing for self-development.
Benefits offered :
- Salary to be discussed based on your experience.
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance (long term)
- Travel insurance
- Group RRSP / DPSP
- Safety glasses and shoes purchase program
- Reimbursement for sports activities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Are you the person we are looking for?
- College degree (DEC) in transportation logistics technology or similar training or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with ERP software (great asset)
- Knowledge of import/export management standards and policies (customs, documentation, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Bilingualism essential (written and spoken French / English)
- Sense of work organization, leadership and versatility
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities well
- Analytical mind, resourcefulness and autonomy
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders (internal/external)
Your contribution to the team :
As part of the team of the Director of Purchasing and Logistics, you will be called upon to manage transportation, customs clearance and the preparation of documents related to operations related to deliveries, shipping and receiving while respecting deadlines
As a member of our team, you will also participate in the implementation and realization of Rexfab’s vision, mission, directions, values and goals.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Conduct research of new carriers and price negotiation.
- Select carriers based on geographic area and evaluate costs/quality of service offered.
- Ensure the management of logistics operations (imports/exports).
- Ensure the smooth running of transport logistics and ensure that delivery deadlines are met.
- Produce documentation related to logistics (commercial invoices, CUSMA/ACEM, bill of lading, delivery note, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with regulations and keep informed of changes.
- Any other related duties.
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential at REXFAB. By joining the team, you become part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward togheter !
Does all this appeal to you ? We look forward meeting you !
Want to join the Rexfab team? Tell us who you are.