REXFAB is a provider of integrated automated solutions for the North American bakery industry. Our passionate team is dedicated to finding optimal solutions for North American bakers. REXFAB stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its customers, and the unique quality of its products.
Life at Rexfab
At REXFAB, we recognize the importance of having a stimulating and enjoyable job. We value our team members and understand their needs. We offer an environment focused on exciting challenges and professional development, allowing for self-development.
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential. By joining the team, you are part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together!
- Complementary health insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life and disability insurance (long term)
- Dental insurance
- Group RRSP / DPSP
- Safety glasses and safety shoes program
- Reimbursement for sports activities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
CONCEPTEUR MÉCANIQUE – MECHANICAL DESIGNER
Your contribution to the team
Under the authority of the Director of Engineering and by integrating the mechanical design team, you will be called upon to produce and correct, using Inventor and AutoCAD software, the 2D and 3D drawings that will be used for the production and manufacturing of equipment in a “custom” production context.
You will also participate in the implementation and realization of Rexfab’s vision, mission, orientations, values and objectives.
What will your daily routine be like?
- Carry out the 3D mechanical design of equipment
- Produce 2D drawings based on 3D concepts
- Make the required modifications to the drawings (2D and 3D)
- Follow up on the manufacturing of designs with the production team
Are you the person we are looking for?
- A college diploma (DEC) in mechanical engineering or a related technical discipline
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a related field and in an industrial environment
- Be comfortable with 3D modeling (Inventor software is an asset)
- Master the Autocad software and the Office suite
- Be bilingual (French and English) (an asset)
Desired abilities / other requirements
- Autonomus, while maintaining concentration, productivity and achieve the required objectives
- Organizational skills and good work methods
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Multiple tasks managing abilities and prioritize time effectively
Does all this appeal to you? Apply via https://rexfab.com/en/career/ or by sending us your resume at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Want to join the Rexfab team? Tell us who you are.