REXFAB is a provider of integrated automated solutions for the North American bakery industry. Our passionate team is dedicated to finding optimal solutions for North American bakers. REXFAB stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its customers, and the unique quality of its products.
Life at Rexfab
At REXFAB, we recognize the importance of having a stimulating and enjoyable job. We value our team members and understand their needs. We offer an environment focused on exciting challenges and professional development, allowing for self-development.
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential. By joining the team, you are part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together!
- Salary to be discussed based on your experience.
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance (long term)
- Travel insurance
- Group RRSP / DPSP
- Safety glasses and shoes purchase program
- Reimbursement for sports activities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Your contribution in the team
Reporting to the Production Supervisor and joining our team, the Assembler performs various tasks in the assembly of different products and conveyor systems and ensures the quality of each assembled equipment.
At REXFAB, each member of our team participates in the implementation and realization of our vision, mission, strategic orientations and objectives and also shares our values (innovation – quality – commitment).
What will your daily routine be like?
- Operate and program machines (lathe and milling machine) to perform machining
- Perform assembly or sub-assembly of various products and systems according to established rules and procedures
- Use conventional machines and tools such as: drill presses, lathes, tappers, grinders, hand drills, milling machines, etc.
- Verify the conformity of machined parts using measuring instruments and report any non-conformity to the production supervisor
- Perform in-process and final inspections according to established criteria
- Support the team in the preparation of parts and accessories required for certain more complex assembly operations
- Disassemble certain equipment assemblies for packaging and shipping to customers
- Complete required forms for activity tracking and quality control
- Identify problems encountered during assembly and submit them to the engineering team
- Collaborate to maximize the efficiency of production operations
- Follow work instructions related to the environment and health and safety
- Any other related tasks that may assist the production team
Are you the person we’re looking for?
- You have a DEP, ASP or any other relevant academic training or equivalent work experience ?
- You have three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a similar position?
- You have excellent manual skills, you are meticulous and rigorous?
- Can you read blueprints and understand assembly instructions?
- Have you ever used measuring and precision tools?
- Do you have basic knowledge of operating various machining and hand tools (e.g., drill presses, lathes, tapping machines, grinders, drills, milling machines, etc.)?
- Are you a versatile, resourceful, self-starter?
- Do you have good concentration and adaptation skills?
- Do you work well in a team?
- Are you punctual and diligent at work?
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential at REXFAB. By joining the team, you become part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward togheter !
Does all this appeal to you ? We look forward meeting you !