REXFAB is a provider of integrated automated solutions for the North American bakery industry. Our passionate team is dedicated to finding optimal solutions for North American bakers. REXFAB stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its customers, and the unique quality of its products.
Life at Rexfab
At REXFAB, we recognize the importance of having a stimulating and enjoyable job. We value our team members and understand their needs. We offer an environment focused on exciting challenges and professional development, allowing for self-development.
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential. By joining the team, you are part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together!
- Salary to be discussed based on your experience.
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance (long term)
- Travel insurance
- Group RRSP / DPSP
- Safety glasses and shoes purchase program
- Reimbursement for sports activities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Your contribution to the team :
Working under the authority of the Director of Engineering and integrating the programming and automation team, you will be called upon to support and participate in the development of tasks related to the optimization of equipment in the industrial automation sector. You will also be asked to develop solutions and see to their implementation by offering support to our customers’ staff (on site or remotely) and directly with the customer.
As an automation expert, you will be responsible for the projects you are assigned and will ensure that they run smoothly by applying established procedures in the implementation testing and in the development of new functionalities in order to provide superior and competitive operator interface solutions.
As a member of our team, you will also participate in the implementation and realization of Rexfab’s vision, mission, directions, values and goals.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Gather all the necessary information to carry out the project from the client or project manager.
- Propose alternatives according to the way of carrying out the project to optimize the result expected by the customer.
- Carry out the programming of the equipment (operator interfaces) using the company’s software.
- See to the analysis of the users’ needs in order to fully understand them and to develop a programming plan.
- Program, perform in-house testing and start up equipment at the customer’s site.
- Perform various upgrade and troubleshooting work on existing or new systems.
- Participate in testing, start-up and maintenance of programmed installations.
- Produce various technical manuals related to projects and perform technology information transfer with the customer.
- Respond to customer service calls.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- College degree (DEC) in industrial electronics, BAC in electrical engineering, or other relevant training or combination of training/experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in programming and industrial or electrical automation.
- Thoroughness, analytical skills and ability to work on different projects at the same time.
- Autonomy, ability to be innovative and customer service oriented.
- Ability to do occasional travel to customers (Quebec/Canada/US) (20% of the time). Must have a valid passport and class 5 driver’s license.
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential at REXFAB. By joining the team, you become part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together !