REXFAB is a provider of integrated automated solutions for the North American bakery industry. Our passionate team is dedicated to finding optimal solutions for North American bakers. REXFAB stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its customers, and the unique quality of its products.
Life at Rexfab
At REXFAB, we recognize the importance of having a stimulating and enjoyable job. We value our team members and understand their needs. We offer an environment focused on exciting challenges and professional development, allowing for self-development.
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential. By joining the team, you are part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together!
- Salary to be discussed based on your experience.
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance (long term)
- Travel insurance
- Group RRSP / DPSP
- Safety glasses and shoes purchase program
- Reimbursement for sports activities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Are you the person we are looking for?
- College diploma (DEC) in mechanical engineering technology or related technical discipline
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a related field and in an industrial environment
- Be comfortable with 3D modeling (Inventor software is an asset)
- Master the Autocad software and the Office suite
- Be bilingual (French and English) (an asset)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while maintaining focus, productivity and ability to achieve requirred objectives
- Organizational skills and be able to use good work methods
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Manage multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize time effectively
Your contribution to the team :
Working under the authority of the Director of Engineering and integrating the mechanical design team, you will be called upon to produce and correct, using Inventor and AutoCAD software, the 2D and 3D drawings that will be used for the production and manufacturing of equipment in a “custom” production context.
As a member of our team, you will also participate in the implementation and realization of REXFAB’s vision, mission, orientations, values and objectives.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Carry out the 3D mechanical design of equipment
- Carry out the 2D drawing from the 3D concepts
- Apply the required modifications to the drawings (2D and 3D)
- Follow up on the manufacturing of designs with the production team
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential at REXFAB. By joining the team, you become part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together !