Pan Return Systems
Automated Pan Return and Pan Cleaning Operations
In the last 30 years, we have perfected our pan handling systems for precise, efficient and high-performance operations. Our team of specialists can completely automate this key downstream process, integrating cleaning, stacking, unstacking and cooling. Each of our solutions maximize your production output, minimize your downtime and improve product uniformity, all with operator-friendly controls.
Inline Vacuum Depanner
Depanning of product from pan or board directly out of the oven. Can be equipped with delidder.
- Reduce sanitation time due to sanitary design
- Energy savings due to pan detection
- With option of menu driven
Dimensions: Based on width of vacuum chambers: 24, 36 and 42 inches
Capacity: 50 fpm
Cleans dry debris and leftover products in pans before recirculation or storage. Top down stacking is possible.
- Eliminates pre-stacking line (or) pan turner and switch
- Reduces risk of cross contamination due to pan inversion
- Simple production changeover
Dimensions: Dependent on configuration
Capacity: up to 25 cycles per minute depending on model
A fully electrical and recipe-driven pan stacking solution that automates the process with servo-motors and electromagnets.
- Eliminates compressed air
- Extends pan life
- Reduces noise levels
Capacity: 40 pans per minute. Capacity reduces with larger pans.